If you don't have a supported step tracking device such as Fitbit or Jawbone you can manually upload a screenshot of your tracking app.
- Capture your steps. You can upload any screenshot that shows the number of steps and the time period for that. For example you can use a weekly overview or even a daily view.
- Click on Step Challenge.
- Click on Upload Steps.
Note: On a mobile device you have to click the menu button first.
- In Step 1 you select your screenshot. You can either drag and drop it into the highligted area. Or you can simply click on it.
- In Step 2 you enter the time range of the steps that are shown on the screenshot. For example if you upload a daily overview, select Day and select the date. If your screenshot shows multiple days, select Multiple Days and enter the first and last day of the date range.
- In Step 3 you enter the steps that are shown on the screenshot. For example if you upload a daily overview enter the steps of that day. If you enter steps for multiple days you must enter the total number of that period. You cannot enter an average.
- Click Create Step Upload to save.